Here are some ‘tips and hints’ to make your Fierce n’ Foxy session fabulous!!!
· Get plenty of rest the night before your session.
· Bring in CD’s or your ipod (with a great play list already organized) of all the favorite music you think is sexy so you can groove to your own tunes.
· Share any concerns you may have about features or trouble spots so that I can be completely prepared to maximize the things about you that you love and minimize the things that you don’t! And remember that the level of clothing (on or off) is determined by YOU so be honest and let me know.
· Moisturize your skin the morning of your session but please no self tanners or body oil as it can damage the clothing you bring in as well as my furniture, props, materials, etc.
· Bring in fun accessories like jewelry, scarves, hats and shoes to play with – especially if they can enhance any ‘theme’ or ‘look’ you’re planning to achieve.
· Get your eyebrows waxed or tweezed a few days prior to your session to avoid red skin and puffiness (same goes for the bikini area)
· If you are having your hair and makeup professionally done by one of my artists…come with a clean face and blown out hair.
· Over indulge the night before your session…if you feel bad…you’ll look bad. Plan to celebrate after the session – you’ll want to because you’ll have had so much fun!
· Wear tight fitting clothes before your session – lines can take hours to disappear and will keep us from getting started right away with the fun of the experience.
· Get a sunburn right before your session…and remember tan lines will show! If you’ve never visited a tanning booth or used self tanners or bronzers trying them right before your session is NOT the time to start as the results can be worse than the lines themselves.
Here are some props ideas that can add a ‘little something extra’ to make your session and images uniquely yours!
· Shoes, shoes & more shoes…(high heels, stilettos, pumps, strappy, boots, sandals)
· Jewellery (sparkly diamonds? romantic pearls? sexy velvet choker?)
· Sports Fan? How about a team uniform or sports equipment?
· Hats (fedora, a cowboy hat or maybe a favorite baseball cap?)
· Scarves, belts, feather boas
· Your (or his) favorite hobby accessories (fishing rod, motorcycle helmet, skateboard, guitar)
· Celebrate a birthday with balloons, streamers or a cake? Frosting could be fun!
Remember…sexy is what YOU define it to be but if you’re looking for some inspiration…I’ve put together a list of clothing ideas you can use to add ‘personality’ to your session.
· Fishnet stockings, thigh high nylons, French stockings & garter belts
· One of his long sleeve dress shirts & his favorite tie
· A sexy little black dress
· A favorite sports jersey
· A matching lacy or satin bra / panty set
· A pair of jeans that fit you great
· Pajamas (babydoll, sheer negligees, teddies, his favorite t-shirt you sleep in)
· Bathing suits or shear cover-ups
· Boy shorts and a baby-tee or tank top
· Cut off shorts, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat (shirt or no shirt?)
· A white tank top, cotton panties and white thick sport socks
· A big comfy sweater
A couple of questions…
What Is Fierce n’ Foxy (Boudoir) Photography?
Fierce n’ Foxy sessions are tastefully done photos that hint at your sexiness. While there is a wide range to what sexy is defined as, and what every individual is comfortable with, these sessions are arty, fun, sexy, flirty and even a bit sensual all the while maintaining your comfort level.
Bring clothing that you feel sexy and beautiful in. Bras, panties, corsets, teddies, stockings, tank tops, booty shorts, sports jerseys & men’s business shirts are all popular. Don’t forget to bring accessories for each of your outfits as well as your sexiest shoes.
I’m concerned about privacy. Will you post my images on the web?
I understand that these sessions are very private for all my clients. Images are kept secure, and are only used by clients I have confirmed permissions. I use only the best professional labs and album companies that will safeguard your images.
Is there anything I need to know the day of my photo session?
Be sure to eat a snack and drink lots of water. Wear loose fitting clothes, and avoid tight undergarments that may leave marks on your skin. Moisturized skin, is always suggested. If you are getting a make-up application, come with a freshly washed face.
Do I have to be nude?
You don’t have to take your clothes off to be sexy. Clothed, partially clothed, and hinted nudity can all be sexy. Let your me know what you’re comfortable showing in your photos.
Where should I have my Fierce n’ Foxy Session done?
We usually do Fierce n’ Foxy photography on-location, either in a house (your own or a friend’s) or a hotel room (you would need to pay for the hotel room). Fierce n’ Foxy Parties are held in hotels located in Downtown Vancouver. If you would like a different location please let me know!